We are very pleased to expand our distribution of PhyTip® column technology through a partnership with Rainin Mettler Toledo. The Rainin PureSpeed™ system is very useful when there are limited sample numbers or sample volumes or where semi automation is desired.
The Rainin PureSpeed™ Pipette option offers bench top operation and rapid set up, decreased hands-on work with 96 well sample tracking and minimal cleanup. Standard routine affinity column chemistry is performed, but because of the fine control of liquid through the pipette tips, more sophisticated on column chemistries are also easily designed and employed.
PhyNexus will continue to focus on automation applications where high purity and high concentrations of recovered sample is reached with small sample volumes.
- Rainin and PhyNexus to Focus on Workflow Innovations for Life Scientists
- With New PureSpeed™ Tips, Rainin Revolutionizes Protein Purification
- PureSpeed™ Systems—Optimizing Protein Purification Conditions
- High Throughput FPLC with Packed Resin Tip Technology
- Guide to PureSpeed™ Protein Tips, A Quick Reference Guide
- FPLC in a Tip Highest Concentration of Antibodies
- FPLC in a Tip Enrich Recombinant Proteins
- Superior Protein Purity and Concentration Protein Purification in a Pipette Tip
- PureSpeed™ Tips Protein Tips with Affinity Resins
- High Performance Immunoprecipitation (HPIP): The PureSpeed™ System: Direct IP Method
- High Performance Immunoprecipitation (HPIP): The PureSpeed™ System: Indirect IP Method