PhyNexus can custom pack almost
PhyNexus PhyTip columns with custom packed resin are the only automation solution that allows researchers ultra-fine control and manipulations of chemistries for optimization of capture and recovery methods. Run fast, multivariate, multi-parallel experiments 8, 12 or 96 at a time. Whether using hand-held automated pipetting, moderate throughput bench top processing, or high throughput 96-channel processing, automation has the advantage of reproducibility, consistency, and accuracy. PhyNexus PhyTip columns with custom resin reduce the variables and empower results.
Common situations that researchers require custom packed columns:
- Affinity resins for different non-standard tagged protein, DNA or small molecules such as FLAG, HA and TAP-tags.
- Hydrophobic interaction chromatography, mixed mode resins or other resins that are suited to a particular separation program.
- Screening many different resins to survey a particular resin brand or type.
- A particular certified lot of resin.
- Adeno-associated Virus (AAV) resins for purification of AAV vectors in gene therapy.
While PhyNexus offers many standard resins for PhyTip columns, there may be cases where non-standard resins are desired. For example, you may decide to employ certified resin lots to develop and scale-up separations. PhyNexus will pack virtually any affinity style or flash chromatography resin into PhyTip columns. Columns can be produced to be compatible with any robotics system. Resins are shipped from the supplier or from the user to PhyNexus. Excess resin is either returned to the user or it may be catalogued and stored for future orders. Precision, accuracy, repeatability for cutting edge research.