A large scale manufacturing operation is orders of magnitude larger than a laboratory scale production run. There are steps in a manufacturing process where samples are monitored and quality is assessed. However, to best assess the manufacturing run, the sample must be processed in a miniaturized version of the large-scale manufacturing process. Scalability of mini-to-manufacturing scale chromatography is not a straight-forward adjustment of column diameters, flow rates and resin volume. Instead a whole host of variables must be accounted for. Dual-flow Chromatography offers a unique alternative to traditional chromatography for this miniaturized approach. This is especially true for miniaturizing continuous flow chromatography.
PhyTip columns allow purification of small samples while mimicking the large scale, industrial procedure.
Protein Purification Applications
- Affinity Pull Down
- Immunoprecipitation / Co-immunoprecipitation
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Protein-Antibody Engineering
- Target Discovery
- DNA Encoded Library Screening
- Pharmacokinetic / Pharmacodynamic Modeling
- Quality Control
- Library Screening (Fabs, scFvs, small molecules)
- X-ray Crystallography, Membrane Proteins
- Lead Optimization / Screening
- Expression Optimization / Screening
- Epitope Mapping