Libraries of drug leads are easily screened for interaction with a target. These include ELISA, SPR and cell-based assays. However, the quality of the input always reduces noise of the assay and steps taken to increase the signal enhance confidence in the result. The best practice for library screening is to input pure lead molecules into the assay. PhyTip columns are ideal for performing high throughput purification of antibodies and antibody derivatives.
Purify drug libraries using PhyTip columns allow high throughput automation combined with high concentration and high quality (properly folded molecules).
Protein Purification Applications
- Affinity Pull Down
- Immunoprecipitation / Co-immunoprecipitation
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
- Protein-Antibody Engineering
- Target Discovery
- DNA Encoded Library Screening
- Pharmacokinetic / Pharmacodynamic Modeling
- Quality Control
- Library Screening (Fabs, scFvs, small molecules)
- X-ray Crystallography, Membrane Proteins
- Lead Optimization / Screening
- Expression Optimization / Screening
- Epitope Mapping